AW: Hummer parts

From: gentas (gentas@gentas.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 23:04:10 PDT

Hi,
If anyone has a problem here in Germany, dont hesitate I will check out
for you.
In regard to the ominous
Mr. Schneider mail, if you want send me the full mail text.

The address service@schneider.de looks rather funny, but there is a lot
of companies
Going on "service@" or commonly "info@".

Further I did not read the information about the availability of Hummer
Parts.

It may be of interest for a colleague of mine , in Holland, who has
A rather lot of restorable Hummers in his stock and he may be
interested.

Let me know a bit more about and may be there is a complete list.

Pricing would be helpful, although the guy has a lot of contacts in USA.

Have a nice day.

Wigbert Krone , GENTAS GERMANY(gentas@gentas.com) www.gentas.com