RE: *SPAM* Re: Hummer parts

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 04:55:34 PDT

M1008 came from USA Army military base in Italy, with 37,000 miles, through
the agency to the fire dept here in Derry, NH in 1997. I bought it in 2005
with 40,000 miles. It also had form 97. I can't put my hands on them for
the moment. In NH, you don't need title if over 10 years old. They also
auctioned off 2 deuces they just got with less then 3000 miles on each for
$3000 each to a construction company.

             "Stu" Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"
MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup