Parts for sale at Aberdeen

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 19:23:32 PDT

I've been making up a list of items that I will have at the Aberden MV Rally in
May. Since I always have trouble posting lists to the email list without
messing up the table format, I stuck the list on my website at:

www.garbee.net/~cabell/Aberdeen2006forsale.xls

If anyone has any questions or wants to dicker about prices, send me an email.
If you want an item, send me an email as well so that I can put your name on it
and to ensure that I actually put it on the truck.

I'll be in spaces Yellow T9 and U5 with some other guys from NC and SC.

Thanks.
CGarbee