RE: Exploding paperweight costs teacher his hand

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 08:54:27 PDT

Being this happened in California, I'd expect the guy to be thrown in
jail for possession of illegal munitions...

I wonder why that part of the story is left out? Maybe they're waiting
for him to get out of the hospital to hit him with charges? ...So many
insane firearms laws here, he broke at least two that I can recall at
the moment.

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium