Availability of a forklift at the MTA Show & Swap Meet Sat/Sun April 8/9 Riverdale Armory.

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 08:59:16 PDT

RE: Tom's note on the Riverdale show, Due to circumstances beyond the
writer's control, we are working on a forklift to assist vendors.
Unfortunately, mine is too heavy to move with equipment that is available to
us.

As of this date, I do not have one that is available. Am twisting a few arms
and begging. Just don't want to mislead anyone. If we can get one there,
we certainly will.