BLPS??

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 16:04:08 PDT

Does anyone have a complete set of new BLPS glasses in the VERY SUPER DARK
BROWN S3 laser protective lens???? It has to be NOS with the hard plastic
carrying case and all the inside goodies. I have the rest of the set,
Clear, Gray with an S on the nose bridge, (yes, they appear to be dark brown
but they aren't, they are deep gray, fooled me too at first), and the Light
Green with S2 on the nose bridge. I just need the very dark brown laser
protective lens with the S3 on the nose bridge to complete my set, can
anyone help????

I'm willing to purchase or to trade any other color lens set that you may
need???? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."