Re: GERMAN REPLY

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 20:11:24 PDT

Hi Gene,
Since this is an automatic message, it goes out as a result of every bit
of mail it gets,
Then some poor slob goes thru all the mail and weeds out all the spam
and replys to
genuine questions relating to their business. When he gets to the piece
of mail that
says "spider killed by CARC paint" which he is getting everytime we post
something to
Mil-veh, guess what he does with it? Yep, delete. I suspect that someone
from that company
accidently or on purpose, suscribed to the list. If we could format a
piece of mail to one of the
administrators of that company giving them instructions on how to
unsubscribe there service department
that would do the trick.
Bruce