Re: Exploding paperweight costs teacher his hand

From: 69barracuda@mchsi.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 21:33:10 PDT

IR-regardless...this nut job slammed a munition he "found", on his desk...in a
classroom full of students..over a frakkin BUG?

And he's a teacher? Tenure or not, he and his remaining apendeges should get
fired for being such a MORON!

If this is an example of whose teaching our kids then we're in BIG trouble
right here in River City folks.

Rob
still chasin that GMC AFKX Work van....

--