More from our resident morons...........

From: Albert Lyon (albertandlyon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 02:54:18 PDT

Yes they're out in force again. They just can't resist. It's the usual
culprits Bloom, Forster, Heath and Closson with yet more irrelevant postings

to the list.

Now we're getting garbage about exploding paperweights and mysterious
messages in german.

I could care less, even if you are hearing voices from beyond....... I don't
want to read about it on mil-veh.

Here's a simple rule which even low watt bulbs like the above-mentioned
Bloom, Forster, Heath and Closson can understand (altho so far they seem

incapable) :-

Before you post (not after....BEFORE)  ask yourself..."What direct relevance
does my post have to MILITARY VEHICLES???

If in doubt...DON'T post. If you really want to circulate this irrelevant
trash, start your own "Strange Messages" list, or your own "News for Morons"
list and send this stuff to those who want it...but keep it OFF this list.

Albert