Offensisensitivity

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 06:16:07 PDT

Relax, Albert. We've covered this ground before and off topic posts come and go. A little humor now and then is a good thing. After all, we're in this hobby to share the fun of it with our fellow enthusiasts and this requires some tolerance because we have some real characters among us.

Your post hasn't addressed MV's. Your post deals exclusively with "rules" of a list that as far as I know, you don't own or aren't directly responsible for moderating.

And frankly, I think you ought to give some thought as to how you treat members of this forum. There are many years of experience and expertise among them. Naming names and calling them morons is definately beyond the pale. Try to set an example and clean up YOUR act.

And now for the required content. Guys it looks like I've sold my Corvette and my 42 International M3-4 all in one week. I'm going to be calling Gary Hebding and handing him a large chunk of money. I'm thinking about buying the M2 reproduction rear end (complete) from the bulkhead on back. Have any track owners purchased this kit and have any comments? Gary assures me they are spot-on.

TJ