Re: removing duals as a set [was] morons

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 14:47:37 PDT

At 5:08 PM -0400 4/6/06, Bruce Kalin wrote:
>Last year I was told that Coleman's had a ton of them rusting away in the back lot. What a shame.
>Bruce

Ahh, look.
http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/en/product/241001

Bet they got them out of GL too. $140 each, probably not bad as long as they're not too rusted. Although, looking at that picture, it looks like you could build one for new with the right bits of metal some good casters and a small hydraulic jack.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -