Re: Gluttonous gluten eater adds CARC humor/MV

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 15:57:29 PDT

gluten is a fine food... in most meals... a glutton of course is the one who
eats the gluten, with or without CARC Recipe is as follows... 30 gals
bacon fat in 55 gallon CARCC drum... heat to 500 degrees by burning C4 under
drum... add gluten and enough chinese.. northern preferred.. for flavor and fry
for 3 minutes... Ask a frenchman to stick his leg in to retrieve said
gluten and you will have fried frog legs to go with your gluten... Carc for
dessert and away we go.... I still have some MV for sale including 2 ea M1010
for $11000 USD... on location VT. no export.. RAM