Re: MULE TIRES

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 14:46:55 PDT

On Apr 7, 2006, at 5:29 PM, SGM PANTANO wrote:

> Either.....who has MULE tires ?? or- who wants to buy my MULE ??
> Either - or. :-)

Gene, one question... does your MULE have good tires?

Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

Personally, I got frustrated finding replacement tires for mine early
on and opted for ATV tires. Much less expensive and better traction.
On the downside, I found out just how much lawn 4 wheel steering in a
tight circle chews up with these tires. Answer... enough to get the
wife yelling at me!

Steve