RE: The Mi-Veh List

From: froberts (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 20:03:17 PDT

I am a member of Steel Soldiers, but, go to the Armor section; I have been
just about the only one posting there for the last 4 months. I have been
hoping to get some discussion going.... nothing.

I can make a comment or ask a question here and get 3 or 4 replies. So this
list is not dead by any means.

As for off topic, does this thread qualify as being off topic? Usually a off
topic is something some one else post.... :)

One thing a forum allows you to do is not go to the Armor section, or the
CCKW forum, or the Weapons, where with a mailing list it is a little harder
to wade through. However, since this was the 1st thing out there, you are
casting off a LOT of knowledge if you just leave it. IMHO

www.junk-halftracks.com