RE: all work and no play

From: vj watson (halftrackman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 07:39:26 PDT

hi tim, if you or frank want to make up repo, armor for you halftrack,s i
be glade to send the measurment, off my halftrack, i repo alot of my armor
my self, buy the steel already cut, drill you holes and counter sink your
self. just think of all the fun. drilling and cussing. yes shipping is a
big deal now days.money, money, but don,t put 20k in a 12 k halftrack. it
don,t add up. i started with junk, too. i got 25 hunderd in my halftrack,
and a lot of cussing, but i walk and talked halftrak,s for ten years, also
a friend of mind in greenville tx. will be glade to help, and he is gun ho,
about halftracks. but i still got three more halftrack to restore, the bed,s
are gone of course,but they all are drivable. but i will keep at it. wendell
in tn.

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>