Re: Fw: Off-topic postings

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 08:02:09 PDT

To the members of the list, and to Mr. Lyon:

I am sorry that you are fed up with me, and I apologize for any and all
off-topic posts that my friends and I have made over the years.

I cannot speak for them, but I will personally refrain from posting any
messages, or answers to any messages, whether on- or off-topic, in the
future.

I suggest that any list members who have also been accused over the years of
having posted off-topic messages also refrain from posting messages of any
type. After all, fair is fair.

This would include, of course, Mr. Lyon, who has sent, in my estimation, at
least three off-topic messages recently.

Happy now, Mr. Lyon? Please do not contact me privately again, Mr. Lyon, in
any way, including electronic mail.

If you do, I will take action. I know who you are, and I know how to contact
you personally, and I have many unused air-miles, and friends in many
places.

AP "Moron" B