Memphis Eq and M715

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 11:50:59 PDT

Quoting DBaumanjr@aol.com:
parts.
> Anyone know if Memphis Equipment is any better? I guess buying M715 parts
> from A.B. Linn has spoiled me......
>

> Darryl Bauman Jr.
> [OlolllllllllolO]
> ==={////}===
> {___}=O={___}
> 1967 M715 w/winch
> 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

They have dealt with M715's in the past so they should still have parts
for them. I have never bought anything from Memphis Eq before except
when they had the open house at the Memphis MVPA show. As I understand
it, their main business is to rebuild MV's for the commercial market
and their prices reflect that fact. Others on this list have dealt
with them and seemed to be happy with their service.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi