Re: Memphis Eq and M715

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 14:48:05 PDT

 I want to thank everyone for the replies!
 I guess I'll try Memphis on a couple of things & give VPW the benefit of the
doubt, for now.
 I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that's not happy with the M715
zone, too.
 I'll give Steel Soldiers another try, too.
 Has anyone used a raincap of any certain type to keep rainwater out of the
fording tailpipe?
 On an off topic note; I've given a couple of people advice on how to be able
to send mail to the list, recently. They had the same problem of bounced mail
as I used to have. The answer to this problem was shared by another list
member, to me. Off topic, isn't always bad! (though some may disagree)
 Also, I'm looking for a working 12 volt horn from a pre-'74 Jeep CJ. The
Beep Beep one. Anyone have one?

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]
1967 M715 w/winch