Re: M151A2CDN Cage and Radio Setup

From: Chance Wolf (bigbadwolf@telus.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 12:11:18 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "willy overland" <m38a152@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] M151A2CDN Cage and Radio Setup

> That is probably a piece that was made up when they used
> that mount, that mount was designed for the spare tire mount
> on the M38A1CDN not the M151. They just jury rigged it to fit.
> Scott Out

He was talking about the contraption bolted to the wheel in the second pic,
but yes, the bracketry was made so we could recycle the antenna mounts (or
use the same ones, as the M38A1s were still in the system then) from the
earlier stuff. They couldn't figure out a way to adapt them to the Iltis so
they binned them. We just like stretching that taxpayer's dollar just about
as far as it will go.