Re: CUCV dies - Survival tip #1

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 20:51:02 PDT

Hi Mike,
   The other trick is if the heat sensor switch fails as did mine, is to
unplug the connector from the two prong heat switch and stick a piece of
wire in the connector to jumper it. Warning, unless you are really in
good shape, it is hard to get at the connector to pull it off. and it
really tries not to come off.
But then I have 35 inch tires on my truck so that doesn't help much.
Bruce