Re: CUCV dies - Survival tip #1

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 22:53:38 PDT

Hi Chance,
    The first time around with this, all I did was use some bailing wire
to push
the solenoid in. Ie I used mechanical force to substitute for the
electromagnetic force.
Since the heat sensor switch had died, no current was getting into the
circuit, so both
the solenoid and the injector controll didn't have juice.
Bruce