Re: Joe Young

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 06:09:00 PDT

I really appreciate the welcome backs and other comments made both
on and off-List.
My life has been busy, having met one heck of a woman, Hope. She's
now a military vehicle and motorcycle enthusiast and we enjoy these
together. We stay busy, for sure.
Although I'm turning sixty-five, I would have remained in the surplus
mil-veh business, but GL changed all of that. I tried, but found that
it was impossible for me to buy at current auction prices, pay all of
the
fees involved, put trucks into top condition and show a profit.
Rather than become a "Buy from me and take your chances." dealer,
I decided to go into semi-retirement. I'll attend some rallies, such as
Aberdeen, and any others that we can, though this will be limited.
I learned a lot in my thirty years of mil-vehicling and will continue
to share this knowledge both on and off List.
Spaces J & K 11 - East Coast Rally
Joe & Hope