Re: Vehicle radio help

From: ghille@writeme.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 17:25:19 PDT

The last e-mail address I had for him is tc0654@mesh.net . If that doesn't work, you could contact him through e-bay. In some cases he might be able to tell you what's wrong and you can fix it. On my RT-662, I explained my problem, and he sent me some modules to replace. He really knows his stuff.
Coby