Re: Humvees for sale

From: Chance Wolf (bigbadwolf@telus.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 18:21:33 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "SGM PANTANO" <TRUKS1@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Humvees for sale

> Where do you get your info from -- It is bunk...
> There were 24 or so bodies on frames (rolling chassis) from an auction
that
> were sold off by Ranchers Supply in Colorado.. Then the ones at the
Georgia
> and CA sales.. There were many other rolling chassis with bodies also..
ALL
> OF THESE BECAME LEGAL HMMWV's for your information.. Geeezz.. Get you head
> out of the dark place..
> Gene

Company got two out of GSA a couple of years ago - ex USAF FAC vehicles from
USDA Forestry - and I know at least two others went out via the same route a
couple of years prior. All had titles. Forestry binned them because they
had far fewer problems with the CUCVs and the other stuff they get through
The System. Not sure if these were factored into the "10", but I'd tend not
to think so.