Re: Humvees for sale

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 20:11:07 PDT

We have two legal ex USAF M998s purchased through GSA from the Forest
Service, and an Army M998 from Fort Lewis pre-ban. FYI, at the paddle
auction DRMO had there were about a dozen damaged/wrecked M998s that sold
for $80.00 to $250.00 with Form 97s. Clyde Wicklund from Post Exchange in
Damascus Oregon bought most of them. I thought, since there were many more
in the compound that I'd just buy one and wait for the next auction. Next
week the ban became effective!! Hindsight is 20/20!!