Re: Army Motors / Supply Line

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 08:00:27 PDT

At 16.33 12/04/2006, PETER wrote:
>Hey Gang:
>Just reached over and opened my Army Motors/Supply Line that I got the
>other day...Army Motors #115 and Supply Line May 2006 were both in the
>same Cello shipping envelope...
>Guess the printer left some out of some that were shipped!
>Peter

Apr 12 2006

Peter,
THANK YOU!!!!
You are the first to confirm me that issue 115 of ARMY MOTORS (which is DUE
with the May issue of SUPPLY LINE) has been sent in the same Cello shipping
envelop!!!
If you check pag. 4 of the May issue of SUPPLY LINE you have just received,
you may read in the upper left corner that "This Publication was mailed
with ARMY MOTORS no. 115". However, my Cello envelope did not have it,
just Supply Line of May.
YES! I agree with you: the printer has left some out of some that were
shipped!!
NOW: I shall send a fax to the MVPA about the missing ARMY MOTORS.
Peter, thank you again!!
Regards,
Raimondo
MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320