HUMMERS

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 09:47:29 PDT

Fast not -- then off to my MG SHOOT...
MANY HMMWVs came out legally through other channels -- US FOREST
SERVICE---US Marshal's --- COUNTY Sheriff's -- MANY of them folks... Anyone
who keeps their head in a dark spot and can not see the light -- best stick
to reading Comic Books. I have seen several 151A2's sold by DOW here..
Division of Wildlife...One is in this neighborhood.
I have seen at least 4 of the 998's sold in the State of Colorado from other
than Government auctions -- with proper papers also. That is only
here...There are 49 other States.
Canada had some for sale -- Germany..France... To mention a few.. Importing
them back here is tough...maybe. If in Canada -- no problem. You have the
owner drive it into the US for "shopping".....Once here -- it stays.
Anyway -- point is---there are several hundred here LEGALLY.. Carry
on....check 6
Gene