Re: Halftrack title description

From: Tim Sutter (timsutter@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 22:05:02 PDT

The police officer that performed the inspection called my half track a
utility vehicle putting it in the class of heavy commercial vehicles.
When the lady at the DMV saw utility vehicle she asked to see a picture
of the half track and I showed her a picture of it coming straight
toward the camera. The DMV lady said "Oh it's like a jeep" (they both
were military, they both are from WWII, they both have front wheel drive
capability, and they both are green) I said "Yes its like a jeep." And
then she gave me a form that I stated it was like a jeep. She
categorized it as a Sports Utility Vehicle. You have to find a
cooperative DMV office. Good Luck.