Re: duece engine conversion

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 05:00:07 PDT

Around where I live you can purchase a decent used schoolbus with a Cummins
ISB5.9 backed by an Allison auto for relatively little money. Granted, they
have a lot of miles on them, but I've been thinking for some time that it would
make a good conversion... Now, all I have to do is to get my local club member
with the tired M211 to turn me loose...

CGarbee
'53 USMC M37 with a Cummins 4BT under the hood...
www.garbee.net/~cabell
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com

Quoting DBaumanjr@aol.com: