Tower Park Mil Batteries Anyone?

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 14:30:51 PDT

Hi All,
       I had to have the batteries in our UPS replaced and we use
NorCAL. When I started to talk to the
Rep, I realized that I had dealt with thes guys personaly to get the
6TL's for my M1008.
After talking to Ed for a bit, I turned him on to the Tower Park event.
He is thinking of bringing some
batteries to sell and would like to know if anyone is interested. I know
they stock the 6TL's since
that is where I got the ones for my truck, but they stock all kinds of
military batteries, so if you are
interested, send me the name of the batteries you would like to get.

    I am not promising cheap seconds or anything, but I believe him when
he says that he will try to
come up with a good price. The sooner I get a list of what people might
want, the sooner I can get some
prices, so let me know right away.

Bruce MVPA 23824

PS: I am not making anything on this deal, just trying to help people
get the right stuff.