Batteries - Tower Park

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 14:47:52 PDT

Ok All,
    Here is the scoop. The 6-TN(L)s will be $130 each, and from what I
understand,
this is a very good price, especially since they are very hard to get
due to Iraq.
This is what I paid for them 2 years ago, and my understanding is that
the prices have
gone up aprox 30% on Military Batteries.

    Please send me email saying how many you want and that you are
willing to comit to this price.

I am just acting as a go between to set this up, and I am not making
anything in this transaction.
My only concern is that Ed doesn't show up with all these batteries, and
people change their minds
and don't show up to buy them.

So far three people have sent me mail showing interest. Please send me
new email saying yea or neigh,
so there are no assumptions and no misunderstandings.

Thanks, and I hope this helps people out.

Bruce MCVA 23824

NOTE: Please copy Archie & ED when replying by doing a "reply all"