Re: A BIG THANK YOU!

From: HOWARD E WRIGHT (dvsww2@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 10:43:51 PDT

Thanks TJ, I have been lurking only because this list did not like emails
from MSN. With help from Darryl Bauman and Charles McHugh, we were able to
fix my MSN so it would post in plain text so the list would accept my posts.
I was getting really tired of dealing with that Daemon guy. I had called
MSN tech support and they were no help at all, but I think we have it fixed.
I even get the out of office reply from the German guy...So it must be
working...Thanks guys..!!! It took some looking in the settings, but
finally found it. ! ----- Original Message -----