Re: Another Cool toy

From: Marty Galyean (marty@heavyreckoning.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 15:16:06 PDT

Dave J wrote:

>Back to the military URAL sidecar rig. Check this out. Including the
>light MG in and other weapons in use from the scooter.
>
>http://www.imz-ural.com/downloads/movies/Gear-UpW.wmv
>
>I WANT one ----- grin

I like it. And if I recall correctly the Ural is the only sidecar rig
that has an option to drive the 3rd wheel. I didn't see the 3rd wheel
spinning in any of that but the rig didn't look like it was pulling to
the side on acceleration either (as is sometimes apparent on dirt/mud
when the sidecar is 'left behind' a bit).

Marty