RE: TNJ Murray

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 20:10:38 PDT

I am not too sure but I think last time I heard they were kinda on vacation
to some place. they had a friend fill in for running the place but I don't
know if he was doin emails and stuff too. that is what I heard thru the
grapevine and should in now way be considered law. it is purely hearsay. I
have never really had a problem in the past getting in touch with them. I
have dealt with them several times and have been totally satisfied for the
most part.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler