Aberdeen Coming Up!

From: C. Wayne Tucker (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 03:34:18 PDT

Going into the storage area and getting ready for Aberdeen trip. I found
loads of manuals and lots of other goodies..

2.5 and 5 ton operator and repair manuals

Hummer with operator and repair manuals as well as updates

Of special Interest:

Tentage for the Hawk Missile System. shows all the good things we wondered
about it.

Shelter Manual S-250 -13, 23-P and the complete manual for installing the
gear on the Hummer.

Lots of Hummer Brush Guards, the good ones Laverne, and the new updated
driver seat.

Like new Hydraulic Winch with hoses for the Hummer. Cable never unwrapped.

All can be taken to Aberdeen to be picked up.

Thanks. // CW call for prices and information (MD.)
301-432-6630