Re: Melbourne tank Museum auction

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 07:38:12 PDT

Ian,

I stumbled across this on a google search on something else.

http://www.starnewsgroup.com.au/story/13396

It is not an estate settlement but a disposal of vehicles due to space,
money, and health issues. All the more reason for the auctioneer to get
top dollar for the historical equipmentfor the living who need the money.

I agree with you that this auction house is in total dereliction of
their duty.

Damn shame for the owner after all that hard work.

Bill

nigel@milweb.net>

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.