Need Some Thought

From: C. Wayne Tucker (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 05:01:11 PDT

Well after years in the Military Hobby and always looking for the Surplus
Crated Military Vehicle all over the place I have found it almost!

Located a NOS WW II Military Jeep Replacement Body, Fenders, Hood,
Windshield and Grill replacement parts along with extra material.
 Never on a Jeep frame and only in the hands of the Gov. and two people
from the late 1950 period.
This was sold at Fort Mead in Maryland as surplus and went into storage, was
located and went into storage again in another mans hands and is now
available.
Just what kind of value can I offer this man on this very large pile of
replacement rare parts?
There is no Question about the history and a Notarized Letter of Historic
Fact can be issued with the purchase.
He has gotten up in age and has too many projects. (We all Do).
Any Input and thoughts would be great.

This is out of my field and would be cleared and traded or sold to upgrade
my M Series likes.
Thanks. CWTucker (Md.)