Deuce for sale

From: t w (deuce1972@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 16:52:46 PDT

Hey everyone i have a M35a2 for sale it is in great shape runs very good
starts very good in any weather I have recently moved and i don't have
near as much land as i did so thats the reason i am selling the truck it
will come with many spare parts and also a cargo trailer I live in Kentucky
right off of interstate 71 about 40 miles from Cincinnati and next to the
Kentucky speedway email me if interested

Troy