Re: Half track direction of track, which way is right?

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 09:38:47 PDT

Joe,

Have at look at the track guides (the metal thingies in the center of the track.)

Look at the top section of track (the section between the drive sprocket, top roller, and tensioning idler.

Here, the track guides hang straight down.

Now that you're oriented to that part of the track, each successive track guide section nests INSIDE the one in front, or ahead of it. (The "front" being the front of the vehicle of course.)

I just went out and looked at mine and found out I have two broken track guides on my old track. Oh well, I've two brand new tracks just waiting to go on..

TJ

From: "GotaM35" <gotam35@joetrapp.com>