1953 M38A1 w/extras for sale.............

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 17:57:53 PDT

I'm sadden to say that I'm selling my 1953 M38A1. I
just enlisted in the Kansas Air National Guard and
with my new job I won't be around enough to dedicate
enough time to my jeep. I'm asking $5,500 but might go
down to $5,000. She runs but she does need to be
timed. The Jeep has new spark plugs & wires, a
overhauled Carb, 5 Brand new tires. The vehicle will
also include extras such as....... An OG-107 Uniform,
Era Helmet & Rucksack, 2 Rifles for display, and 2
tubs of extra parts etc for the jeep. This is a great
buy, let me know if you or anyone is interested. If
you want Pictures or anymore information regarding the
jeep let me know.

Chris Somers
184th Security Forces Squadron
Kansas Air National Guard
Combat Wounded,US Army
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet 300+ Missions 2004-2005
American Legion #420
MVPA Member #28977
Proud Owner-1953 M38A1