Re: Dealers

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 14:13:07 PDT

Doug,

You bring up a good point. If someone only wants a bare minimum page and/or
  can't do the code for it, then they are in the hands of the webmaster who
will probably use whatever expediency available get the job over. Some
sites maybe don't even let people use their own code.

I need to teach my web browser to lie like a rug..

PJ