Re: M35 Tow Bar

From: Earl Beverly (earlbeverly@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 00:04:53 PDT

Hi,
I needed a tow bar to pull a truck 200 miles from san antonio to sheoherd, tx.
I built one that really did the trick. I am in Amsterdam at the
airport waitingfor a plane to Russia. When I get there I will send
pictures. The guys at GSA were impressed and said I should make them
to sell to the fire departments. It was cheap and quick, but plenty
strong.
Earl