CONVERSIONS Re: Gas Prices? Travel?

From: GENTAS GMBH (gentas@gentas.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 19:38:18 PDT

Hi, List,
a Galon of Diesel fuel in GY at this moment is about EUR 4,05 and USD
about 4,75
GAS rates for low stuff about EUR 4,75 /USD 5,65.

Have changed system today on one of our Unimog 404S to use LPG of
which the price is
about 45 percent less in GY and output is about 90 percent of gasoline.
The thing runs very well, and still if empty one can go with gasoline.
Tank is 80 litres or more , as there is enough space.
You can call the vehicle a type of LPG/gasoline hybrid.

conversion cost about USD 550,00, all in.

If you have this fuel in US , certainly it runs as well on M35 .,
depending on price.
Think and have a nice time.

W.K. , Germany