Re: Someone care to correct history

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 11:34:54 PDT

No, I believe some did call them "trench brooms", at least that's what I
remember from the History Channel "History of the Gun" series, and from
an early 90s videotape called "Machinegun Magic" that Dillon Reloading
put out.

The Thompson came out in 1918, but I don't think any made their way over
to the European trenches before the war was over.

Mike