Re: Waste Vegtable Oil as Fuel

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 10:07:13 PDT

OK....so when a DOT LEO is headed down the highway looking for
scofflaws....

And he comes upon this Mil Truck that smells like McDonalds French
Fries...do you think he might be inclined to stop the perp and check his
papers and fuel tank?

You guys are openning a can of worms.

Don't let Chucky Scummer (Schumer) find out about this.

"Crisco" will lumped in with the "Evil" Exxon/Mobil. LOL

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.