Re: CARB

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 14:24:08 PDT

Right now folks -- it is freezing here..snowing...just a miserable stinking
day...
When it warms up..I'll shoot some digitals and post them for all to see...
The vehicle is a 1928 Chevrolet...with the 4 cylinder engine. The 6 cylinder
carb is different. The 4 cyl and 6 cyl have brass fuel bowls on the
bottom... but -- the carb bodies are different..bowl is the same.
Thanks for the replies guys.....
I spent this morning scouring over a "bunch" of WW2 German Mausers ---came
home with a High Turret Sniper that will knock your socks off.....!!!
Gene