Re: multifuel woes

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 11:33:52 PDT

The waste gate on the LDS turbo is like a safety vent, keeping the boost to
a certain level.
If you go with the "D" turbo, consider adding a pyro and boost gauge to keep
things under control, the LDS injection pump is set up to deliver about 50%
more fuel for any given "throttle" position.

Bjorn
MVPA19212