RE: 28v generators

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 06:52:54 PDT

Hi Fred
I have had those in the past and yes they can do 12 v no problem. There is
a conversion out on the web where you add a resistor and a switch to the
panel. You can then switch from 12v to 24v at will. The reostat still
allows you to fine tune the voltage. The currect output remains the same on
either voltage after the conversion. I don’t have the site handy. It may
have been in MV mag.

Glenn
MTA
MVPA