Re: M35 brakes

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 17:42:57 PDT

On the M816's...there is an air system to the back...which controls brake
boost also... If it leaks -- your brakes are in deep trouble...
 Deuces --once they have a leak... you are also in deep trouble.. Air in the
syster ...?/ What caused it to begin with.?/ A leaks cylinder.?? Well -- if
you had a bad one..you now have sludge in the system..and it has to go...
Flushing the system with mineral spirits..and replacing with fresh fluid
usually does the trick..
Gene