Cleaning Fuel tanks and DUWK winch wanted (for Aberdeen)

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 06:11:02 PDT

For cleaning old fuel tanks, I've used crystal Drain cleaner (not the liquid stuff) and hot water. Plug the holes, add some of the crystal stuff (1/3 can maybe) then a gallon or more of hot water. Shake it around..... Wear gloves and glasses, etc. Works really good. Don't know why you couldn't add some pebbels or nuts with sharp edges to the mix (non galvanized, I suspect it would create more hazardous gases....)
W Winget
Space S/R 19 Aberdeen Rain or Shine Seeking TOW Night Sight parts to finish mine off.....

Anyone have a complete DUWK Winch to bring to Aberdeen???? Contact me ASAP.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX